When users log in to the ON24 platform, they may access the various technical support options using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Platform (Technical) Support Options
|Live Webinar Emergency Support||
How to Submit a Ticket for Technical Support
To submit a case for technical support, please follow the steps below.
Once your case is submitted, you will receive an email notification confirming that we have successfully received your case. A Case ID number will be provided for your records.
You may click 'Reply All' to this notification email to communicate with the Support Specialist and attach any supporting documentation (screenshots, slide deck, etc.) that may help us resolve your issue.
- Log in to your Webcast Elite account and click on the Support link in the upper right-hand corner.
- The Support Center will open in a new tab. Click on Submit a Technical Support Ticket to get started.
3. To submit a case, please choose one option:
- I need Technical Support - used for Large Event Requests, Integrations, Signal Support, Engagement Hub, CS Operations, and Support.
- I need Platform Training - used to request Webcast Elite Training
4. Once an option has been selected, users will complete the required fields. Please help us serve you better by using the following guidelines when selecting the Priority of your case.
- Low - General usage questions. (Cosmetic issues, including errors in the documentation, not impacting usability, etc.)
- Normal - Important issue, attention required at standard SLA.
- High - Major functionality impaired, issue with higher visibility and will become critical if not addressed in a timely fashion, or the issue is creating obstacles to other event efforts. (Marketing, etc.)
- Urgent - Designates an outage or an issue that is severely impacting or about to impact a live event.
If a user enters an invalid Event ID twice, an "I do now know my Event ID" checkbox appears. When checked, the Submit button will be enabled.
5. Click Submit at the bottom of the page to submit the case.
Phone Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Information
- Americas +1 720.465.8620
- EMEA +44.(0)20.3014.7123
- Australia +61.(0)2.7908.4058
- Singapore +65.3163.2345
Option 1 - Platform Support Emergency Line
We're available 24/7 to help!
This emergency line is only for issues with Webcast Elite or presenter console (Presentation Manager XD / Elite Studio) applications which are impacting, or about to impact a live webcast. If your call goes to voicemail, please leave a message with your name, contact number, and Event ID. The support member on duty will return your call as quickly as possible.
Option 2 - Signal Acquisition Team
This emergency line is only for emergencies regarding the transmission of audio and video to your live webcasts. Please be prepared with your Company Name and Event ID when calling.
ON24's Signal Acquisition facility is staffed 24 hours a day from Sunday at midnight to Friday at 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
Option 3 - Request an Express Monitor
Option 4 - Repeat the Options
Requesting ON24 Connect/Integration Support
Please see this article covering how to submit a ticket for ON24 Connect/Integration support.
ON24 Engagement Hub / ON24 Target Support
For help with technical questions specific to Engagement Hubs e-mail email@example.com.
For help with technical questions specific to Target e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.