Looking for information on our other event management packages? Click here!
The ON24 representative may provide:
- Webinar kick-off call and check in call
- Webinar setup and configuration using features available in the customer account on the ON24 platform
- Standard registration page setup including branded graphic uploads, descriptive text, and standard registration field configuration
- Lobby page setup includes branded graphic uploads, descriptive text, standard help page link, standard test your system link
- Audience console setup including branded graphic uploads, choice of background color, and engagement tool configuration as available in the customer account
- Webinar email(s) setup and activation
- ON24 presenter tool configuration
- Scheduling of webinar speaker training and dry run prior to live Webinar date/time (up to 1 hour)
- Scheduling of live Webinar monitoring (up to 120 minutes, plus 30-minute presenter pre-call)
- Provide escalation to ON24’s technical support teams for assistance with troubleshooting
To request a Premium Event Management Package you will need to place an order from the Order Services link on the Overview page of your webcast. Your request must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to the live event start time. We recommend submitting your case as soon as your webcast is created.
How do I order the service?
Log into your Webcast Elite account and open the webcast for which you would like to request a Premium Event Management Package.
- Once on the Overview page of your webcast, click on Add a Service button.
- Select Premium Event Management Package, and click Place Order.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email notifying you the case has been submitted successfully. As soon as a Webcast Manager is assigned, they will contact you within 24 hours to discuss event specifics and setup.
If you reschedule your event, please be sure to reply back to the email for the case with the new date and time of the rescheduled event.
Disclaimer: The Premium Event Management Package is a billable service. Requests received less than 48 hours prior to the live event start time may be subject to rush fees.