The following requirements may exceed your current system configuration however, these specifications are recommended in order to provide an optimal experience listening to/and or viewing events powered by ON24.
Supported System Configurations
- Windows 10+ (Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Apple Mac OS 10.10+ (*Latest Firefox, Safari, or Chrome)
- Android 9+ (Chrome Browser Only)
- Apple iOS 12+ (*Latest Safari Browser)
If you are using an unsupported version of a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the event.
- Microsoft Edge (*Latest)
- Mozilla Firefox (*Latest)
- Safari (*Latest, Mac Only)
- Google Chrome (*Latest)
For Audio events we recommend a minimum Internet connection of 128 Kbps.
For Video events a minimum Internet connection of 800 Kbps is recommended for an optimal experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Audience URL in the confirmation email doesn't work.
Here is an example of a URL that has been truncated.
I am prompted to register again even if I already registered for the event
I keep receiving an error message stating that the form is missing information or I am entering an invalid e-mail address when I register.
Can I access the event from a different computer than the one I registered from?
I am asked for a password when I try to view the event
If you are behind a firewall and you are trying to view an event that is in HTTP format, you may have to reconfigure your protocol to stream this event. Please check with your network administrator.
Some events have restricted access and require a password, please contact the sponsoring company or customer support if you did not receive a password after you initially registered for the event or the password was not included in your invitation to access the event.
I can't get back to the registration page!
Pressing the "Launch Presentation" button doesn't do anything
I received a message that the event is not currently available.
- The event you are trying to access has not yet been broadcasted.
Verify the time and date of the live event to ensure the start time of the event.
- The event may have only been available for live access.
- The event you are trying to access has concluded but the on-demand version is not yet available. Please check back 24 hours after the conclusion of the original event to access the on-demand version.
- The event may no longer be available.
I receive an "HTTP not found" error message.
- 128-bit Encryption is required for your operating system and browser.
The sound works continuously, but the video freezes.
- The sound works continuously, but the video freezes.
- The program continually stops and rebuffers.
- The player automatically stops, requiring you to click play again to resume.
The media player automatically stops or it continually stops and rebuffers
- If you are connecting to the Internet through a slow connection, or over a congested wi-fi or cellular (mobile) network.
- You are trying to access an event during peak Internet traffic hours.
- If you are connecting to the Internet from a mobile device.
- There is heavy traffic on your company network.
- Upgrading to a faster connection
- Minimize the number of applications you are running while accessing the event
- Try accessing the event during an off-peak Internet traffic period.
I can't hear anything (or the sound is very faint)
Verify that your speakers are plugged into the power outlet, turned on and up, and connected to the audio port of the computer. Your speakers or headphones must be plugged into the sound card, not into the sound out jack of the CD-ROM drive. If you still cannot hear any audio, check your system volume settings and the volume on the media player. If your system is properly set-up, then try adjusting the system volume settings:
- Click Start, Settings, and then Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Multimedia Icon.
- On the audio tab, turn up the volume.
If it is grayed out, this is an indication that the system is not configured for sound.
I can access the event, but I cannot view the slides or the slides are not flipping.
If you have joined an event, which has already started, please wait a few moments. The slides are either synchronized with the event and will flip with the next timed marker in the presentation or are user-controlled and can be flipped using controls located below the slides.
My computer crashes when I try to access the event
- Verify that your settings meet the minimum event requirements.
- Try clearing your browser's cache and restart the event.