The Prospect Engagement Profile is available with ON24 Connect or Advanced Analytics. Please contact your CSM or Account Manager for more information.
To open the Prospect Engagement Profile (PEP):
- Click the Analytics icon from the left sidebar
- Select the Audience (Power Leads) report from the Engagement dropdown.
- Once the report loads, select the PEP icon next to the prospect's name to launch the Prospect Engagement Profile.
Tip: The PEP may also be launched from the audience report by clicking on the Engagement Score.
In a single view, the Prospect Engagement Profile shows a report card of all of the prospect’s recent interactions with your account on the ON24 Webinar Marketing Platform. Organized so the important information is front and center, without having to search for it.
All of the prospects’ business interests listed in one place to determine intent, along with the recent webinars they have attended, the questions asked, polls answered, resources downloaded, etc., so Sales can initiate a meaningful and relevant conversation.
The Prospect Engagement Profile provides the ability to take short notes to track engagement with every potential prospect.
Notes are limited to 500 characters.
The entire Lifetime Activity of the prospect is displayed among eight different widgets.
1) Engagement Level
Indicates the engagement level of the prospect within the account. The engagement level can be either HIGH, MEDIUM or LOW and is calculated primarily on the total time spent within the ON24 account in the recent past.
- High: Watched 55+ minutes in the last 30 days
- Medium: Watching 55+ minutes in the last 60 days
- Low: Everyone else
2) Total Engagement Minutes
Displays the total time the prospect or lead has engaged with webinars and all other associated content made available via the Content Gateway.
3) Total Touches
Displays the total number of times, the prospect or lead interacted with or "touched" the ON24 platform. This number is based on the number of webcasts attended, resources downloaded as well as videos, documents or web pages made available via Content Gateway. When the user clicks the Total Touches widget, the following widgets show up and provide the remaining webinar statistics:
- Webinars Attended - Displays the number of webinars attended by the prospect
- Resources - Indicates the number of resources downloaded by prospect via Audience Console during the webinar
- Videos Watched: Indicates the number of videos watched *Available if using the Demand Gen Hub
- Documents Read: Indicates the number of PDFs viewed *Available if using the Demand Gen Hub
- Webpages Viewed: Indicates the number of External URLs viewed *Available if using the Demand Gen Hub
The Business Interests section includes the top interests of the prospect. It is designed to assist the Salesperson viewing the Prospect Engagement Profile (ideally through an ON24 connector integration with their CRM) in knowing specific business interests of this prospect to engage in a meaningful follow-up conversation with them.
The Edit icon allows users to delete the business interest keywords that do not add real value or provide new insights. When you click on the Edit icon, keywords are suffixed with a cross mark as shown in the screenshot below, to allow for deletion. Once the user deletes a keyword in the Business Interests section, those keywords will be flagged to be removed from this report within 24 hours. Over time, this refinement will provide useful information to the system so it continues to become more accurate and targeted.
All recent webinar engagement and interactivity, including questions asked, resources downloaded and responses to any given polls and surveys will be displayed. If using the ON24 Gateway, new content views, including URLs, Videos, and Flipbooks (PDFs) will be tracked.