We have been working on a new version of Presentation Manager XD (PMXD). This new version, PM Elite, is now available for a live sneak peek and we want to invite you to try it out and provide feedback. This will help us improve the product to better match your needs.
Please note the following restrictions with this version:
- This interface is for the Execution of LIVE webinars only. Starting 6/30/2019, Sim2Live will also be supported. All other workflows - like recording, will need to be done in PMXD, and the same URL will automatically redirect to that tool.
- As a next-generation tool, it does not support Flash Content. If you don't have a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge, please continue to use PMXD instead. Note that PM Elite will not work in the Windows 7 / IE 11 configuration.
- Once your account is switched to PM Elite, you will not be able to use PM XD to execute a Live webinar. The coordination between the two applications are complex, and is not supported. You can always have your account switched back to PM XD, which remains fully supported for now.
Feel free to contact us at PMElite.firstname.lastname@example.org and share any questions or feedback you might have.
PM Elite Q&A Chat Bot
*This new feature is exclusive to PM Elite.
Trained on millions of questions and answers, this bot is designed to answer routine technical support questions so you don’t have to clutter up your Q&A, and so these audience members get an immediate response rather than having to wait in line. If the bot has answers to the questions asked (with a degree of certainty), it will provide an immediate response to the audience member. If the audience member doesn’t deem the response adequate, the question is passed on to the Presenter. The goal is to reduce the incidence of routine questions having to be fielded by presenters or Q&A moderators.
1. What are the key benefits of this version of Presentation Manager?
- Threaded Q&A
- Responsive, intuitive and streamlined design, tailored to getting first-time users up and running
- Fully HTML5 modern code base
- Designed to work with smaller form factors, including mobile and tablets
2. What event types does this change cover?
PM Elite currently supports Live webcasts. Simu-live and Sim-2-live will be added soon.
3. Are there any limitations on browser support?
The new version works on all modern browsers using HTML5 and is fully Flash-free. Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, and Edge on Windows and Safari on Mac.
4. If something is not working, can I get back to PMXD?
You will need to contact ON24 technical support to request your account be switched back to PMXD.
5. What’s next in terms of the roadmap for this version?
Support for Simu-live, Sim-2-Live is coming soon. You will be able to highlight any Engagement Tool (widget) in the audience console to draw attention to it. You will be able to re-order the panels within PM Elite for a customized Presenter Experience.
6. How do I provide feedback?
Please fill out this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZXTGV3P
You can also Email specific questions or comments to PMElite.email@example.com