We have been working on a new version of Presentation Manager XD (PMXD). This new version, PM Elite, is now available for a live sneak peek and we want to invite you to try it out and provide feedback. This will help us improve the product to better match your needs.
Please note the following restrictions with this version:
- This interface is for the Execution of LIVE webinars only. All other workflows - like recording, managing Simu-live/Sim-2-Live, etc, will need to be done in PMXD.
- As a next-generation tool, it does not support Flash Content. If you don't have a modern browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge, please continue to use PMXD instead. Note that PM Elite will not work in the Windows 7 / IE 11 configuration.
When we enable access to the beta version for an account:
- It will show the Try the new Beta! button in PMXD for events created under that account (see image below).
- You can click the button to load the new version and try it.
- If you want to switch back, click the Menu icon on the top right and in the dropdown, click Open in PMXD.
Webcasts will continue to open in PMXD, and users can explicitly click the button to try the new version.
A few FAQ’s are listed below, but please feel free to contact us at PMElite.email@example.com and share any questions or feedback you might have.
1. What are the key benefits of this version of Presentation Manager?
- Responsive, intuitive and streamlined design, tailored to getting first-time users up and running.
- Fully HTML5 modern code base.
- Designed to work with smaller form factors, including mobile and tablets.
2. What event types does this change cover?
PM Elite currently supports Live webcasts. Simu-live, Sim-2-live or On Demand Presentations will be added soon.
3. Are there any limitations on browser support?
The new version works on all modern browsers using HTML5, and is fully Flash-free. Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
4. How can I access it, if enabled?
In PMXD, there is a “Try the New Beta” button. Click it to launch. This button will show for all roles: Producer, Presenter, and Q&A.
5. If something is not working, can I get back to PMXD?
Yes, the Menu in PM Elite has an option to switch back to PMXD.
6. What’s next in terms of the roadmap for this version?
Support for Simu-live, Sim-2-Live and On Demand coming soon.
7. How do I provide feedback?