Supported Server Setups
- Skype for Business
- Lync 2013
- Lync 2010
- Skype for Business Online via Office 365
Supported Lync Clients
- Skype For Business 2015 Windows client
- Lync 2013 Windows client
- Lync 2010 Windows client
- Lync 2011 Mac client
1.) Ensure you have an active Lync 2010, Lync 2013, or Skype for Business account.
2.) Federate with ON24 - If your Lync deployment is not configured for open federation, you will need to add s4b.fav.on24.com as a member of your federated partners.
3.) Ensure that you have a publicly issued certificate installed on your Lync/Skype for Business Edge Server(s).
4.) Ensure network firewalls allow ports in both directions towards our IP space: 184.108.40.206/22
|TCP||<ANY>||5061||SIP/TLS||Lync & Skype for Business SIP/TLS|
|TCP/UDP||<ANY>||4000-49999||RTP/RTCP/RDP||Lync & Skype for Business Media|
For more technical information please visit the following links:
- Skype for Business 2015: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/skype-for-business-online-federation-and-public-im-conectivity.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396
- Lync 2013: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg425908.aspx
- Lync 2010: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg425908(v=ocs.14).aspx
Questions to Ask Your IT Team
- What version of Lync Server are we running?
- Are we set up for Open Federation?
- Are the Lync certificates all current, valid and issued by a public authority?