Note: The Account Engagement Profile is part of the Advanced Analytics package within Elite. Please consult your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager for more information.
The Account Engagement Profile (AEP) is designed to assist companies in their account-based marketing (ABM) efforts by collecting key information about the right prospects, so you can use that information to deliver more value for your prospects and clients, and more revenue for your business. ABM creates a rare win-win where both prospects and clients and businesses benefit: prospects and clients get more valuable, relevant content, while businesses see higher ROI from their marketing and sales efforts.
Accessing the AEP
The AEP is accessible within the Analytics Dashboard.
Upon clicking the individual account name, a unique webpage launches and will display the following key sections:
- Account engagement metrics for the accounts (based on lifetime activity for the last 90 days by default, or displayed for a time period selected in the filter on the Account Engagement Report)
- Funnel stages displaying the number of registrants & attendees belonging to all four stages of the funnel
- Business Interests displaying the keywords searched by the account with the order of most searched to least by the size of the text
- Most recent content views and viewers of that specific content type
- Most recent interactions carried by any lead or prospect pertaining to this account
Account engagement metrics for the accounts include the following widgets:
- Engagement Time - The total amount of time all the leads belonging to this account spent watching webinars and viewing content on the Engagement Hub
- Average Engagement Score - This lists the average engagement score of all the webinars conducted by this account
- Total Leads - Lists the total amount of registrants belonging to this customer or account
- Total Attendance - Lists the total attendees of all the webcasts conducted by this customer or account
- Content Views from the Engagement Hub - Displays the number of times the different types of content was viewed by all leads belonging to this account. The icons also list the specific types of content seen (video, webcast, URL, etc.).
- Unique Attendees to Leads - Displays the conversion rate for all leads. The number is calculated by dividing total unique attendees by total leads (registrants). If all of your registrants attend a webcast, then the value will display as a 100% conversion rate.
- Registration Source - Lists the registration source for all leads. Learn more about how to track registrants using a partner referral code.