*Currently available in Beta. If you are interested in using this feature, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Setup will require your IT/NetOps teams to work with ON24 during the configuration process. Each Engagement Hub will need to have a separate subdomain.
This involves creating a custom URL such as hub.customername.com, and will appear to be a natural extension of their website. Additionally, customers will need to match their brand styling from their website to their engagement hub.
How to Request a White-Label
1. Customers must obtain a subdomain for each Engagement Hub using a white-label (Example: hub.customername.com) and provide the following information for the Certificate Signing Request (CSR). These fields will appear on the SSL Certificate once it’s generated:
- Division (ie, NetOps, Marketing)
- Locality (the city where the business resides)
- State Or Province
- E-mail Address (optional)
2. Next, complete the site verification with the Domain name provider option - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/9008080?hl=en
3. Submit a support ticket with the information from steps 1 & 2.