The Marketo LaunchPoint service takes registration data from Marketo program members and creates registrants in ON24. The service will also pull attendee activity data from ON24 to update program member statuses to "Attended", "Attended On-demand" and "No Show". NOTE: This applies to ON24 webinars only. Engagement Hub, Target and Virtual Environment all require webhooks or a redirect script to push registration data to ON24.
The Marketo ON24 Adapter LaunchPoint Service allows Marketo to push registrant data to ON24 and pull back program member status updates. See Marketo ON24 Adapter for more information.
Below are answers to common questions about the adapter:
- Obtain Client Key and Client ID from your ON24 Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketo registration is required
- Registrant data pushes to ON24 after a person is added to a program as “Registered”
- Marketo generates a Webinar URL for each program member after the "Registered" status is triggered. NOTE: You can only reference the Webinar URL via the member.webinar url token if the email is a local asset for your program. Other programs or nested email program emails will not be able to reference the Webinar URL.
- Marketo confirmation emails should be sent after status changes to “Registered”
- The only fields sent over to ON24 are first name, last name, email, company and job title
- Program member statuses update automatically once a day around 11pm Pacific, or can be manually refreshed in the program 1-2hrs after the end of an event using the Event Actions > Refresh from Webinar Provider
- ON24 does not push any data to Marketo. Marketo pushes and pulls all data.