Instructions on how to setup Act-On to post registrant data to ON24 through an External Double-Post.
- While creating or modifying the Act-On form, go to the Settings page.
- Go to the External Double-Post URL section, and enter the ON24 External Double-Post Handler URL. The construction of the URL is explained in the next slide.
- This sends a POST request (submits data) to the specified URL
- Enter the ON24 External Double-Post Handler URL in the format:
- The Event ID and Event Key can be found in the webcast’s Audience URL: http://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1064850/FC676683852B7538F46D8D36F003CBC4
- For example, to pass registration from an Act-On form to an ON24 webcast with an event ID of 1064850, the POST URL would be the following:
What information can be transferred to ON24?
Note: Form field names must exactly match the list below.
|Business Postal Code|